Keep the Great Golf of the Summer Going!
Fall Parent/Child League
The Fall Parent/Child league will be played four Saturdays and will be played at the Legacy Par 3 course.
Parent/Grandparent and juniors (six and older) will compete in a two-person scramble format.
The parent/grandparent does not have to be the same each week and a parent/grandparent can have more than one team if there are multiple juniors in the
Tee times will begin at 10:00 am each Saturday.
Registration fee is $100.00 per team. Includes green fees
Saturdays September 10, 17, 24, & October 1 Tee times beginning at 10:00 amREGISTER
Fall Junior League
Chris Foley Golf and Cragun’s Legacy will be hosting a Fall Junior League for players in 3rd through 8th grade. Players will grouped into teams and play weekly matches.
The Fall League will last 4 weeks starting Wednesday, September 7 and ending Monday, October 3.
Matches & instruction will be held at Cragun’s Legacy Par 3 Course on Mondays and Wednesdays at 4:00 PM. Wednesday’s sessions will be golf clinic/skills day and Monday’s sessions with be matches.
- Four weeks of golf
- Monday matches 4:00 PM Shotgun
- Wednesday clinic/skills 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Cost : $150.00 Price Includes: 4 competitive rounds at Cragun’s Par 3 Golf Course 4 golf clinics/skills days conducted by Chris Foley & Ryan Sharpe.
High Performance Fall Program
Our High-Performance program is designed for the current or future high school golfer. High Performance focus will be on scoring skills and game management. Wednesday sessions will take place on the golf course and Saturday sessions will focus on scoring areas of the game.
- 14 hours of instruction
- On course instruction focusing on game management and decision making
- Range sessions will focus on short game to improve scoring
- Short game assessment
- Full swing assessment
- Goal setting for off season and 2020 high school season
Tuesdays and Thursdays September 6-29REGISTER